|Create (2015Q4)||UK / NL|
|Video: Create||UK / NL|
|In General||UK / NL|
|Share/Deel||UK / NL|
|Download||UK / NL|
This article is linked to an older Blackboard version.
In general it can be said that the Blackboard Basic Portfolio offers sufficient possibilities to use the E-Portfolio as a tool to register a student’s progress.
Wat is it?
The E-portfolio can be used to record the student’s progress regarding coaching activitities, academic competences, skills.
E-portfolios kan be structured to suite educational needs by using templates. Using templates,a student is able to create a portfolio in a short amount of time and have more time to focus on his/her learning experiences. Using a portfolio, it is not very difficult to share once progress with teacher, coaches, mentors, other student or even a whole course or organizations within Blackboard.
The pros and cons of using a Blackboard Basic portfolio are:
- Easy use of E-portfolio in a learning environment
- The use of templates
- Sharing the E-portfolio
- Can be created quick and easily
- Unsuitable for editing documents by others
- Limited possibilities for Lay Out en advanced functionality
- Only limited use of multi-medial content possible
- Extended HTML knowledge required for advanced lay out
How does it work?
The E-portfolio ca be found in Blackboard within the Tab [Content] ->[My Portfolios].vansMPD
- See Disadvantages